1 box angel hair pasta
1 stick butter
1 – 2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 bag microwavable Brussels sprouts (or fresh, will take longer to steam)
1/2 bottle capers (without liquid)
1/4 cup olive oil (drizzled over capers and the cooked noodles)
Salt, Pepper, Lemon Pepper (to taste)
Sprinkle Italian Bread Crumbs
1) Bring water to rolling boil and toss in salt, then add noodles.
2) Grill mushrooms in 1/3 stick butter, add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Steam or microwave brussels sprouts.
4) Remove grilled mushrooms and put aside.
5) add some olive oil to hot saute pan and add capers to warm them.
6) Drain noodles and toss everything together.