1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 LB Ground Chuck
1 med onion (chopped)
1/2 LB cherry tomatoes
1 LB mushrooms (sliced)
1 red pepper (sliced)
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 just ripened avocado (cut up into chunks)
2 tsp Italian dried spices and herbs
1/2 tsp paprika
salt & pepper (to taste)
1/2 LB your favorite spaghetti – type pasta
1) Boil plenty of water in a large pot. Add salt just prior to boil. Add pasta and cook according to directions.
(add pasta when you have reached the half-way cooking point of the rest of your ingredients)
2) Heat large saute pan and when heated add the ground chuck. Break up the meat as it cooks.
3) Add onion right away and cherry tomatoes, too.
4) After one minute add the red pepper and stir.
5) Add sliced mushrooms and continue to stir.
6) Add in the minced garlic and the olive oil, then the spices and herbs.
7) Just before it is finished, add in the pieces of avocado and gently toss and warm it.
8) stain the pasta, add it to the saute pan and gently toss. Salt & pepper to taste and drizzle the remaining olive oil on top.
Serve immediately. Makes 3 to 4 servings.