1 LB medium-size pre steamed shrimp
1 giant garden tomato
4 Tbsp unsalted butter
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
1 oz red wine (optional)
1) Grab a large skillet and turn heat to medium-high. Melt the butter.
2) Cut up the tomato leaving large chunks and add to the bubbling golden butter. Saute for two minutes. Add wine if using.
3) Add salt and pepper. Cook one more minute.
4) Add the shrimp and stir until the shrimp are heated through. Do not allow the shrimp to cook and become rubbery.
5) Sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning and stir.
6) Ladle into bowls and serve.
Serving suggestions French bread and cold butter. Enjoy.