- This is the first season that all dinner services have been completed and no diners were sent away hungry.
- There was enough controversy to keep me watching and wondering what some of these characters were going to do or say next.
- I was thrilled when Chef’s Sous Chef chewed up and spat out Ben, one of of my least favorites. At first he seemed all polite but he turned into a real wanker.
- I got really pissed off at the treatment of some of the female cooks and was surprised by the ugliness and viscousness of some of the men and women.
- I was glad when a majority of them were sent home and tried not to cry along with Nilka, when she begged not to be sent home.
- Watched as a friendship formed between Holli Ugalde and Jay Santos.
- Was actually appalled by how Ben conducted himself calling Holly a tramp and was entirely rude to most of the women, especially Autumn and Fran.
- Loved seeing Autumn stand up to the other cooks and show them she wasn’t a little nobody. She has an excellent palate and a very sweet demeanor.
- I actually shouted to Chef Ramsey to send Ben home on a number of occasions (He tried bowing out from last week’s dinner service … perhaps to save face from losing), and let the other three do all of the prepping. (I totally understand why Chef talked Ben into sticking around, because Chef wanted Ben to leave Hell’s Kitchen on Chef’s terms, not skulking behind an excuse of back pain, Ben had to have Chef Ramsey tell him to hand in his jacket. Yeah!)
- Holli and Jay were the two I had chosen as my favorites. Good luck to you both!
** I just posted about this show and invite you to read it. I love this show! Be sure to tune in tomorrow night, Tuesday @ 8 PM Fox Channel.
** Photo courtesy of Fox Channel