Theresa’s Garlic Tomato Chicken Breasts
4 chicken breasts rinsed and patted dry
1 jar Bertolli’s Garlic Alfredo Sauce
2 Tbsp Italian herbs
1 tsp celery seed
10 garlic cloves
15 grape tomatoes
1/8 cup olive oil
1/8 cup Italian bread crumbs
salt & ground pepper sprinkled on top
Preheat oven to 350º
1) Rinse chicken in cold water and pat dry.
2) Place chicken in large bowl and cover with sauce and 1/3 jar of water. Coat throughly.
3) Place chicken into shallow baking dish. Cover chicken with remaining sauce.
4) Toss tomatoes and garlic in olive oil and in the sprinkle celery seeds. Add to the pan.
5) Sprinkle top of chicken with herbs, salt and pepper.
Bake 38 minutes and keep checking for last three minutes (41 minutes)
Turn oven off and place pan on top shelf and turn on th broiler to highest setting. Do not close the oven door all the way. Stand there and watch as chicken browns on top. Remove after about three minutes. Allow chicken to rest for ten minutes before slicing. Enjoy.
* Note: I remembered just now, to add in the olive oil and celery seed, which I omitted. Sorry! *
For more delicious recipes please visit Half Hour Meals!