1/2 box Pasta of your choice
2 cups raw red cabbage
1 very large onion
1/2 red bell pepper sliced
4 cloves crushed garlic
20 grape tomatoes
1/3 cup + olive oil
Kosher salt & ground pepper
Parsley dried or fresh
1) Boil water for the pasta and right before it comes to a boil, add two tablespoons of salt.
2) Using a large saute` skillet, heat olive oil.
3) Cut up onion, red pepper and red cabbage. Cooking them together might transfer some of the color from the cabbage to your onion. This is perfectly fine. Add the cabbage first and cook for three to four minutes minutes before adding the red pepper and the onion.
4) Add the grape tomatoes and crush the garlic. Wait two minutes before adding the garlic, salt and pepper.
5) Add more olive oil if you need more. I usually do.
6) Add pasta and cook.
7) Scoop out the avocado from the skin and discard the seed. Add to skillet and gently toss for twenty seconds.
8) Drain pasta leaving some of the pasta water, in case you wish to add some back to the skillet. Add Pasta to skillet and gently toss.
9) Plate and serve adding parsley on top. Enjoy.
* For lots of fast, easy and delicious meals visit Half Hour Meals today.