Please Visit Half Hour Meals Where I Am a Food Writer and Host. We’d Love To Have You SignUp and Be A Part of BlogCatalog’s Food Lover’s Community. We’re Growing!
Theresa’s Healthy Breakfast
1 yellow onion sliced and diced
2 new potatoes peeled, sliced and rough chopped
2 garlic cloves minced
Olive oil and 1/2 stick butter
Salt and Pepper
1 tsp Herbs Provence
1 cup sliced mushrooms
6 Asparagus spears peeled
1/4 Iceberg Lettuce cut into two wedges
2 Large Eggs fried over light/medium
1) Heat pan with olive oil and 2 Tbsp butter. Add Kosher salt and pepper to taste.
2) Add onions and 2/3 mushrooms saute and after 4 minutes add the garlic.
3) Peel potatoes and slice lengthwise and then rough chop.
4) Remove onions and muchrooms with garlic, when done and place into bowl and set aside.
5) Add more olive oil and butter to seasoned pan, salt and pepper and saute the potatoes, until cooked, and when halfway done, add the rest of the mushrooms to cook until softened.
6) Add the asparagus spears and add a little olive oil and salt and pepper. Cook three minutes.
7) Cut the lettuce into two wedges and place onto two dinner plates.
8) Remove the potatoes and mushrooms. Plate up.
9) Heat up the onions and mushrooms 1 minute in microwave and spoon over top of the lettuce.
10)Plate up asparagus and eggs.
11) Fry eggs. Plate up.