1) Cream butter and sugar in mixer, add vanilla.
2) Add eggs two at a time. Blend well. Save two eggs.
3) Sift flour, salt and cocoa a few times to blend together.
4) Alternate egg and dry ingredients to mixer a little at a time. Pulse and then blend.
5) Add nuts.
6) Spread batter in the half sheet pan. Buttered, floured and parchment paper.
This is a 1:1 (equal parts) ganache`
12 oz heavy cream
12 oz 50% semi-sweet chocolate chopped
1) Cream heated just to a boil
2) Temper chocolate and blend
3) Double glaze brownies